Wednesday 4 December 2019

A Million Dreams - Dani Atkins




Beth Brandon always dreamed of owning a florist, but today the bouquets of peonies and bright spring flowers are failing to calm her nerves. Because today, Beth has a life changing decision to share with her husband. 


Izzy Vaughan thought she and her husband would stay together forever, but sometime last year, their love began to fade. They both find such joy in their young son Noah - but is he enough to keep them together?

Eight years ago, something happened to these two women. Something that is about to bring them together in a way no one thought possible. 



WOW, WOW, WOW are the only words that I can muster for this book.  I have read every book released by Dani Atkins and  always wait with baited breath for her next novel to be released. I am yet to be disappointed in a novel written by this author and I really hope that day never comes. 


I don't want to give too much away but in A Million Dreams  the two main characters are Beth & Izzy.  Each of these women knew nothing of the others existence until fate brings them together.  Their stories are inextricably linked and  one of emotion, heartache and pain when they are beset with a moral dilemma of just what it takes to be a good mother. The plot is completely thought provoking making you think about how you would react and what you would do if you were to find yourself in their situation.  It is one of those books that even after your have read the last page your are left thinking about for days if not weeks after.


If you are looking for that extra gift for your sister, your mother, your grandmother  or even  your aunt I would highly recommend this book to you.  Its available on Kindle and in Hardback.


Mx





4 comments:

  1. Well, this is going straight to my to-read list! I love stories about the strong friendships between women, thank you for the recommendation :) I hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin. I do hope you find a copy or download to your kindle. The two women are bought together through motherhood but won't necessarily ever become friends. It was just one of those books that really gets you thinking and stays with you even after you have turned the page. Would be great to add to your Christmas list for if someone asks you what you would like.

      Mx

      Delete
  2. Sounds good, just checked and it's on Kindle Unlimited and Audible for free and to buy it 99p at the moment. So thanks for the recommendation :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and if you've not read anything else by this author I would also recommend her other books too.

      Mx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you enjoyed your cuppa and may be a biscuit or slice of cake too. Please leave a comment, I do read every single one and will reply to you all as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...