Sunday 15 September 2019

Issues with Blogger

Good morning lovely people. 

I just wanted to pop a little post up as I seem to be having a few issues with Blogger. 

I haven't been able to leave any comments on any of the blogs I follow.  
It keeps throwing up an error message.  
I don't know whether anyone else has been experiencing this same problem.  

I'm rather hoping so as I've not had any comments left for the past couple of weeks which is really unusual.

Just so you all know that I am still here reading your blogs even though it won't let me leave any comments at the moment.  

Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon and normal service will resume. 

Mx



6 comments:

  1. Try resetting your password, log out, then back in again. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules fingers crossed its sorted out now

      Mx

      Delete
  2. This is the first post I've seen since your cupcake post at the end of last month. I see there are 2 other posts since then. I hope you can get the problem sorted. Best, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully its sorted out again now. I just didn't want people to think I was ignoring them. Fingers crossed.

      Mx

      Delete
  3. I have this problem from time to time. I don't know what the issue but it always seems to reset itself after a while. I know it was worse when I used my iPad and Safari, and things haven't been as bad since I moved to laptop, Windows, and Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too seem to have more issues when I use the iPad than the laptop. I'm hoping it has sorted itself out again now. Computers are great when they work but a nightmare when they get a gliche.

      Mx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you enjoyed your cuppa and may be a biscuit or slice of cake too. Please leave a comment, I do read every single one and will reply to you all as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...